Technical Support Chemist for Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry:
- Present, sell, install and service company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of
Contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or
feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Conveying any technical training abroad to the existing colleagues in his department.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position is located in Maadi, Cairo, Egypt
The C.V’s MUST be in English only
• Fresh Graduates
• Bachelor’s Degree in Science - Chemistry.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Fluent English writing and speaking.
• Computer literate.
Our Company is the exclusive Agency for number International highly reputed manufacturers in the fields of scientific research Equipment and Materials testing machines in Egypt, responsible for selling, installing and servicing their products in the Egyptian email@example.com