شاب افضل جديد
الْمَشِارَكِات : 7
الْعُمْر : 27
الْنِّقَاط : 21
السٌّمعَة : 0
|موضوع: Hydrogen sulphide (H2S) awareness الأربعاء ديسمبر 07, 2011 2:19 pm|| |
Saturday, December 17, 2011
10:00am until 5:00pm
Egypt, 18_ Hasan Radwan st, Tanta
• Hydrogen sulphide (H2S) gas properties, composition and its occurrence.
• Identification of (H2S) hazards and means of detection.
• Limits of exposure and its effect on human health.
• Emergency procedures to be taken in case of existence of (H2S).
• Using self contained breathing apparatus (SCBA).
• Precautions that should be taken.
Who should attend:
sample catchers, mud loggers, data engineers, pressure engineers, technical engineers and technicians; candidates should be reasonably physically fit.
to have passed the hiring procedure, and Module 1 of the Basic Mud logging training.
Minimum number of attendees:
please contact us for registration:
mobile: 01098990033 & 01122110018